Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

"Say Hello, Wave Goodbye"

It seemed like we just got home from the hospital and it's already been over 2 and a half weeks. Time for Meme to leave : (  Having a child makes me appreciate my Mom 1000 times over knowing now how challenging it is. The worry, no sleep, etc, etc. She did it with 4 children, 2 of those being twins! I just don't know how she did it. She taught me a lot in those two short weeks. Now I feel like I have more patience and worrying a little less (maybe?).  From cooking, cleaning, laundry, staging our house for pictures for the selling flyer, ideas for newborn pics, decorating the house for Christmas to everything with caring for P. The list goes on and on...


Meme clipping P's fingernails. She asked me if I was going to bite them? Did not know people did this?
Bath time
Cord finally came off!
Time to get dunked! Meme could hardly wait to do this. I was a little scared to do it myself.


Eating the towel.....think someone was hungry


Meme babysat while we went out to eat for our anniversary. We ended up getting our food to go. Couldn't stand to be away from lil P
Please excuse my appearance. I just had a baby. Chris's shirts come in very handy sometimes

Happy Thanksgiving! Meme and Momma are crazy decorating me in pumpkins!

Seems like we just said hello and now we are waving goodbye. We miss you Meme!


On to the next post.....





No comments:

Post a Comment