Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Growing, Growing

Porter is growing, growing and making his momma sad. He looks like a different baby from the day he came home from the hospital. I am glad he is healthy, but I want him to stay a baby forever. Yes, I am one of those weird moms.

3 weeks old! Best we could get. Such a wiggle worm.

Life has been pretty quiet here at the Banchero household. We haven't taken Porter out and about since  birth. I wanted to wait until around two months. Every time I turn around I talk to someone who has, has had or their child has the flu. I literally have not taken him anywhere except to the doctor and for a ride in car.  I know, I know I am psycho momma. 

 First car ride with momma alone to the post office drop box and back home.

Second car ride to target with momma and daddy. We sat in the car while daddy ran in for diapers.


We get cabin fever so Chris finds ways to entertain us. 
Chris named this one King Ka Duka

Momma's socks??
Tiny baby
Every time I turn around this State teddy is by Porter's side. I put it up and magically it's back out again. hmm...
4 weeks old!


On to the next post......


No comments:

Post a Comment