At 1 month old Porter is:
- Sleeping 3 to 4 ½ hours at night except for the occasional gassy night. Feeding him every 3 hours during the day.
- Still sleeping in the bassinet in our room.
- Grunting, cooing, and gurgling. Starting to smile intentionally : )
- Pretty easy to get back down at night after feedings besides all of the grunting
- Still eating for 10 to 15 minutes each feeding
- Still wearing newborn clothes and newborn diapers. Switched to pampers swaddlers from swaddlers sensitive. They work so much better for us for some reason. No more peeing out. Yay!
- Enamored by the ceiling fan.
- Loves to sleep in his nap nanny.
- Has not had a pumped bottle yet.
- Still has blue/grey eyes…for now.
- Only interested in his paci when he is hungry
- Losing his hair on top, but not really on the sides?
Porter's first real smile at 1 month and 2 days old. (December 14th, 2012). Please excuse the annoying baby talk. I was just really excited.
1 month photo shoot with Daddy
First stroller ride around the neighborhood
I needed to get some things done around the house and P was being fussy so I decided to try out the baby bjorn. He loves it! Glad it it's not a waste! I was able to do so much toting him around and he didn't make a peep. It is also a lot easier to take on and off than I expected.