Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

First Two Weeks and Newborn Sessions



Porter is two weeks old!!


2 week check up


We had our two week check up on November 27th. P weighed in at 7lb and 3oz! He was 6lb, 8oz at birth and 6lbs, 3oz when we left the hospital. That means he gained a pound in 2 weeks! I was concerned because he only eats for 10 to 15 minutes at a time. His pediatrician told me it was okay as long as he was gaining weight. He said he must be an efficient eater. Believe me, I am not complaining. He is 20 1/2 inches long, and 13 1/4 inches in head circumference. This puts him in the 13th percentile for weight, 40th percentile for length, and 5th percentile for head. He is still pretty small, but growing which makes me a happy momma. He definitely got his momma's little head. : )

My angel



Sweet Daddy lovin'

 Pais just loves her Porter

Poppy and Uncle Larkin doing P's stretches

I know these are "poo" smiles but they sure do make me happy : )



We had newborn pictures taken by Connie Chrietzburg at Cherished Memories Photography. She did a great job, might I add. Porter did really well besides the fact he hated being naked. He was pretty sleepy the whole time so that made it easier. Plus, my mom and Connie did some good holding and soothing throughout the day. I was absolutely exhausted afterwards! Here are a few of the pics.....








On to the next post......





No comments:

Post a Comment