Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 29, 2013

The Bancheros are moving!

P was 19 weeks old on Sunday!
 He wasn't very happy about taking these pictures
Palm Sunday at church
 Saturday I helped host my sweet friend Erin's baby shower in Jackson. It is getting so close to baby Emory's arrival. So exciting!
Baby Emory's hospital wreath I made
We got to see Mandy and sweet Charlotte.
Stefanie, Erin, me, and Mandy
I came home from the shower to this : ( Yes, the time has come. The Bancheros are moving to Jackson. So bittersweet. We will miss living a hop, skip and a jump away from our close friends Stef (pictured above) and Allan.
I was so excited to see this face though.
This stinker eats everything in sight, even if it is my arm.
Cheeks and eyelashes for days
 Gimme hug mama
 enjoying a little fresh air
My last day of work was Wednesday. My boss, Donna, was the best boss ever!!! I know I will never have a boss like her again. She has given me so much guidance in my practice and great advice for day to day life. So thankful for being able to work under her for 3 years. I will miss her dearly and all of my other coworkers.
 We are going to miss this house so much. It was our first home. We found it when it was a frame and picked everything in it. Soooo many memories in these 3 short years here. Especially, the memories of being here with our sweet Porter.  Hattiesburg has been good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment