Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Family Time (warning: picture overload)

We have been pretty busy the past couple of weeks so I haven't really had a chance to blog.  I have gotten into the swing of things with work and as much as I hate leaving my sweet P three days a week, it has totally made me feel like myself again.  We went to Vicksburg to visit family a couple of weekends ago. It was Porter's first time to meet his great grandparents on my side of the family. First, we went to my Nana's -I could kick myself for forgetting to take pictures of Porter with her : ( - then to my Grandaddy's house and finished out the night celebrating my other grandmother's birthday with lots of the family. We had a great time visiting. I wish we got to see everyone more.

Grandaddy
GiGi
 The Buckner family. From left to right- my cousin Susan and P, Susan's husband Paul, Uncle Jerry, Aunt Carolyn, Uncle Bill, and my grandmother Ruth
Sister Erin, Daddy, nephew Jacob,  neice Bailey, and Sister Angie
P with Pawpaw : )
Aunt Sue and Uncle Danny
P's Aunt E
 
Cousins-Eddie and precious little Stella
Uncle Bucky....over there 

We were so sad to have to miss our sweet friends Clint and Jennifer's baby shower that night.
We can't wait to meet baby girl Walker. Can't believe she will be here March 6th!
 We had a visit from Nana the next day : )

-----------------

I have been such a weirdo about Porter growing so fast since he was born. I would get super sad about it all of the time. Of course I still wish he would slow down a little, but we sure are enjoying all of his giggling, sweet smiles and talking gibberish. He makes us laugh every single day. He has been drooling constantly and his hands pretty much stay in his mouth. Cannot get enough of him. He is becoming so much more mobile. He has been pushing himself up to the end of the crib for a while now, but the other night I woke up, looked at the monitor and his head was at the opposite end of the crib from how I put him down. I wish I could have seem him in action. He has randomly rolled from stomach to back in the past during tummy time, but now he is doing it a little more. It is usually only when we place his arms in an optimal position though. Most of the time he gets mad that he's on his tummy and basically throws himself over to get out of it.



I'm just a little obsessed with this whale sweater
Best friends
Where's Porter??
There he is!!
Hi, I am 14 weeks old
   
and I have become very interested in my blocks....
   
and I like to eat my hands.
 Heart
Must taste good. Excuse my looks.
Oh just practicing sitting up...
and drooling...
      
and being cute.
        
Sweetest face I know
Hims wikes his lovie
We spit bubbles
Okay mom, enough pictures for today...
No seriously, stop
15 weeks.....sigh
So interested
Caught Chris picking his buddy up from school early one day : )
Hi, my name is P
It was sooo cold last weekend!
I had to throw this sweet lil pic in of my brother, Larkin, and the cute little boy he is mentoring.
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment