Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 12, 2013

July Fun


July was a fun month. All kinds of parties - jewelry, birthday and a little slumber party fun. Yes, I said slumber party, at 29 years old. We all needed girl time. With our hectic lives these days, all of us are rarely at the same place at the same time for any length of time.  It was super fun and much needed. 

We started off at the pool
Watched the Miss Mississippi pageant that night, ate, talked, laughed a lot....
and ended the night with Maghen waxing our eyebrows!
It was the first time Chris kept Porter overnight by himself.  He sent me sweet pictures and videos. They had a blast without me. They needed that night as much as I needed my girl night.

Enjoying a little bird watching
Brittany hosted Stella and Dot party and I scored these fabulous rings. That is my wedding band in the middle. I like to change things up!
We also had Rhodes first birthday! It was a cute Peter Rabbit theme. Britt did a super cute job with the decor.
Besties and our boys
Ohh how I miss this girl. Never a dull moment. Love her.
Lovie.
He looks like he is having so much fun here, right?  Chris said he looks like he has on a dunce cap. I was not aware what that was until he told me. Maybe, this is why he never looked very happy in it. hehe.
Exploring. I need to let him do this more. I am stuck to him like white on rice most of the time. I am getting better : ) I guess I have no choice now that he is crawling
We stayed after the party to visit more. P ended up falling asleep on Maghen. He was pooped!
When he first started pulling up his favorite spot was his basket of toys. It's a perfect height for him to reach in and grab what he wants. He would try over, over and over again until he succeeded. 
Loves his doggie
The one and only reason I am liking this super hot weather is because I can dress P in onesies all the time. Love seeing those yummy chunky thighs crawling around.
Or sometimes I just leave him in his diaper. Love this pantless baby more than life.
Warning: graphic picture. Uncle Larkin had a terrible bike accident while training for a triathlon.  No broken bones, just some pretty deep wounds. Of course he had to get a picture of his war wounds, typical boy.  Poor thing was in so much pain. Thank goodness he was wearing a helmet! Needless to say, he did not get to participate in the triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment